Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Envy Printer 6055

I cannot find the MAC address on my HP Envy printer! It doesn’t have a screen or anything! 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Print yourself a wireless network page and you can find printer MAC on it.

mac.jpg

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hold the information button for 3 seconds until all buttons are lit, and then press the information button and resume button at the same time

HP Recommended

This did not work for me. The page it printed says, "Get the Most out of Your Printer." I have tried it 3 or 4 times. Where is like the information page for this printer? It doesn't have a screen, and it only came with that half sheet of instructions. I am a student in college, and I have to register my device with the school's wifi, and I need the MAC address for that. So, what am I doing wrong? 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you see the front Light bar glows white? that means that the wireless radio is Off and therefore the report doesn't print.

Press the wireless button at the back of the printer, right below the power button, and the wireless radio powers on, then the Light bar changes to purple or blue.

Now press and hold the Information button till the buttons lits, then press both the Information and Resume (The green arrow down - the first right button) and the Network Configuration and Wireless Test reports prints, there you may found the Hardware Address (Mac) under 802.11 Wireless.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.