Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 250 Mobile Printer

I just purchased a HP 250 mobile printer. I have it set up to my network successfully.    When I go to print, however, I don’t see this printer listed(says “no air printers found”.  

looks like the only way I can get it to print is to log in directly to the printers wifi.   I was hoping this printer would come up directly on a pick list, however it doesnt. Do have have to use the printer app?  Is so, that’s disappointing and very in convenient. 

any hep to make it an easy pick from a drop list would be great ( this would be for Apple devices — iPhone, Mac, iPad)

thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@NoWahalla, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you are not able to print from your Apple device. To assist you better, are you using an iOS device or a Mac?

Which version of OS are you using?

This printer is AirPrint compatible, you may install the printer using AirPrint driver as shown in this document - HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac) or HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for iPhone, iPad) depending on the device you are using to print.

• Make sure the printer and the Mac are connected to the same wireless network. Either 2.4 or 5GHz network.
  • If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both networks.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.