cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Macindean
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

No rollover pages always shows pending

HP Recommended
Envy 5660
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Have the 50 pages per month plan, but never use them all. Rollover pages are always shown as pending. Please Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,396 2,333
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Macindean,

Thank you for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I see from your post that you are having concern regarding the rollover pages on your HP Instant ink program. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

As I see you have a question regarding Rollover pages showing as pending. This could happen if the billing cycle is near to end. You could try to restart the printer and connect the printer back to the home WiFi network. Now try to login to your HP Instant ink account page and check if that works.

Let me go ahead and explain how the rollover pages work in HP Instant ink program: 

If you do not use all your plan pages in a month, the unused pages will be kept in your account as rollover pages. Your rollover pages are available as long as you are enrolled in HP Instant Ink. You can continue to roll over up to the number of pages in your monthly plan (for example, you can roll over up to 50 pages if you are enrolled in a 50 page plan). If you have printed all of the pages in your plan, and you have used all of your rollover pages, you can still print additional pages and save.

Additional pages are available in sets of 15, 20 and 25 pages, depending on your plan, for only a $1. As long as your printer is connected to the Internet, we will send you an email to remind you when you are near printing all of the pages in your plan. If you are regularly printing additional pages, you may want to change your plan at HP Connected. After you sign in at HP Connected, click on Services, and then Instant Ink to change your plan. Plan downgrade changes are effective after the last day of your current billing cycle. You can choose to make plan upgrade changes effective during the current or next billing cycle.

For more details, please go through this support document for - HP Instant Ink - Understanding HP Instant Ink Monthly Charges

I need to know few details regarding your Instant ink account to help you get this sorted.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,610 3,947
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Macindean (Switching to public post as private information is not being shared anymore)

I'm the Riddle_Decipher & I'm writing on behalf of my colleague @Jeet_singh, as the tech is out for the day, that said, I have reviewed your account and the entire conversation, did some research and here's what you need to know:

The R&D Team has been informed about this issue and they are working on resolving it, the same should be fixed within a few days,

Meanwhile, you should be able to print your regular 50 pages and if exceeded the rollover pages should ideally show up on your screen, for example: If you print 5 extra pages, it should show as 5 of 50 Rollover pages used, if it doesn't, let us know and we'll have it taken care off faster, accordingly.

I hope that answers your query,

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation