Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 3755

39B63020-3BF6-41BA-8A58-383F60B65524.jpegAA697326-7D33-4CE0-8757-E053C25A5B2F.jpegHello. I'm having some problems with my pinter (HP 3755 series). When I try to print from photshop, the colors come out weird. It seems like the black ink isn't priting, but the color one is. Did a standard test print for my printer, and the test print came out fine. Anytime I try to print anything else it seems like only some colors are printing but not all.  Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please print another printer status report by holding the cancel button till the power light starts blinking and carefully evaluate the report, any smaller print quality issue on the test may be better seen on print jobs.

If you can identify any print quality defect, follow below steps to troubleshoot a such:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/1126203...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hello. Thank you for the information. Turns out that I had a faulty ink cartridge. I bought a new one and my printer started working fine again. 

HP Recommended

Great to know the issue has been resolved by replacing a faulty ink cartridge!

Please be aware, HP ink cartridges are provided with a limited warranty.

You should see a warranty end date listed on the faulty ink cartridge.

Assuming the cartridge is in warranty you may claim for its warranty.

If this is a cartridge purchased from a nearby store, return to the store and ask to send the cartridge to HP to claim its warranty, if this cartridge was provided in your original printer box, please contact HP support in your country.

As a reference you may see below support document:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00206040

Cheers,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.