Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8022
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

Hi my HP Officejet Pro 8022 doesn't print the correct colors. Instead of green he is printing yellow and instead of blue he is printing a decent red. I do use original cartridges and they are only a few months old just like the printer. Tried to clean everything but it still doesn't work correct. Also I don't receive any Alarms or Alerts from the Printer or my HP Smart software. Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in common!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Jambo0815 ,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Print a printer status report.

Scan report and upload here.

Regards
Andreas

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
HP Recommended

Hello @Jambo0815 ,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Additionally, please be sure to gray out the serial number of the printer from the printed report prior of attaching any such information publicly, be sure not to include such personal information as the serial number publicly to avoid any misuse of such information..

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Sorry for the delay. Here is the report.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-19 um 19.33.57.png

HP Recommended

Hi @Jambo0815 ,

the printer status report is OK. Only the Ink levels of Cyan and Yellow are very low!

But I don't think that's the problem here.

Therefore I need now still the Print Quality Diagnostic Page.

Upload here, click on the icon "Insert photos", "Set format = Large", original size at least 200 KB.
But before you must remove or delete the personal data and printer serial number on the printout.

Thanks
Andreas

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.