Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I've reinstalled everything...  upon reboot, it is good for about 15 minutes, then starts flashing error code again.  Hello? anyone at HP listening?

HP Recommended

This problem seems to be related to the "Web Services".  If the Service is expired or turned on but not completely setup, it will error out until it is turned off.  At least that is what worked for me.

HP Recommended

Hello HP Support!!! Can you please address this question? Or are you going to leave us all hanging here until we hit 100 with the same problem?!

HP Recommended

Same problem, but diff code number. Same printer. Happened Same time as everyone else, and no support or answer from HP. Very discouraging. 

HP Recommended

I turned  off eprint and all is well. ...since I don't use it. Thanks for the web services comment!

HP Recommended

**bleep**, thought we had a solution. I turned off ePrint but error still returned 30 minutes later. I would throw it out the window but a printer should last longer than 14 months when only printed approx 10-20 pages a month!

will HP support ever get back to us with a proper solution?

HP Recommended

Seems that disabling Web Services worked for my HP Envy 5030. For my printer there is separate function for ePrint and separate option to disable Web Services completly. Thanks for the advice!

HP Recommended

Hi, I've had the same 0XB8047B30 error, and resetting the power only fixed it for about 30 mins and then it returned. I've been onto hp support today and they advised me to use the touchscreen on the printer to reset to factory defaults. Tap setup, tools, restore defaults, then "yes" and the printer restarts itself.  You will have to power the printer off to get rid of the 0XB error as that flashes and disables the printer touchscreen. That has fixed the problem.  You will then have to re-connect the printer to your wifi again and possibly delete and add the printer back in windows, but it's been working for over an hour now, so it does look like it has fixed it. Hope this helps. 

HP Recommended

Just bought a deskjet 6950. Just spent all afternoon on trying to get it to work. Managed to get it set up wirelessly and it printed an alignmewnt and a congratulations printout but then it hung up and went offline with blank display (blue backlit), and power button won;t work. I switched router on and off then unplugged printer and plugged back in - no joy. Swapped to the other (2 prong) power lead and that initlally worked, as I got the display back and it printed a further congratulations print, but then it went off line with blank display again. Wasted an afternoon and no solution. 

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. It started a few days ago.

Firmware version:

VERBASPP1N003.2102B.00
FW Patch Version:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.