cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing on Photo Paper using Print with HP Smart APP - HP Envy Photo 7155

HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7155
iOS

Trying to Print on photo paper from my iPhone using "Print with HP Smart APP to my HP Envy Photo 7155.  I can get to the Preview but when I click on the down arrow above the printer name there are no paper sizes listed.  This stopped working just a few days ago.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
27,543 27,303 2,413 8,900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gator_123 

@Gator_123 wrote:

Trying to Print on photo paper from my iPhone using "Print with HP Smart APP to my HP Envy Photo 7155.  I can get to the Preview but when I click on the down arrow above the printer name there are no paper sizes listed.  This stopped working just a few days ago.

Not sure though I can suggest a couple of places to look / check / adjust to ensure the printer at least knows what you are doing "paper wise".

Paper Setting on Printer Control / Display Panel

Check / Adjust / Retain the Paper at the Printer Display Panel

Open Printer Tray,

If you have not yet done so, add desired paper type

Wait a few seconds...

Close Tray

IF applicable for your printer:

On the Printer Control / Display Panel, Click Modify (wording varies), set the paper size and type, Click OK

NOTE:  If the size of the Paper Size is not in the Drop-down list, Select Custom

Next / Else

Use the Embedded Web Server (EWS) to check / view / adjust the paper settings for the printer.

EWS can be started from your browser

Open your favorite browser > type / enter Printer IP address into URL / Address bar

Tab Settings > Preferences > Tray and Paper Management

If applicable, check the Advanced section (at the bottom of the Tray and Paper Management menu)

Click Apply to save changes

EWS_9025_Preferences_Tray_and_Paper_Management_1EWS_9025_Preferences_Tray_and_Paper_Management_1

EWS can be accessed from within HP Smart for Mobile

Start the HP Smart for Mobile App

Click the Settings wheel

Select Add / Set Up a Printer

Select Tray and Paper

Examples

HP_Smart_Mobile_Main_Menu_3HP_Smart_Mobile_Main_Menu_3HP_Smart_Mobile_Settings_Tray-Paper_1HP_Smart_Mobile_Settings_Tray-Paper_1HP_Smart_Mobile_Settings_Tray-Paper_1AHP_Smart_Mobile_Settings_Tray-Paper_1A

What else?

Set / Edit a Smart Task for the print job

Example

HP_Smart_Mobile_Smart_Tasks_Edit_1bHP_Smart_Mobile_Smart_Tasks_Edit_1bHP_Smart_Mobile_Smart_Tasks_Edit_1cHP_Smart_Mobile_Smart_Tasks_Edit_1c

References

HP Smart - iOS and Android >>> Download, How-to. Videos, and FAQ

HP Printers - Using the HP Smart App (Android, Apple iOS)

Printer  Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer 

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation