Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-12-2016 09:12 AM
Have had issues with connectivity since upgrading to Windows 10. Haven't used printer in a couple of months. This am I was able to re-establish connectivity and downloaded new software. Now the printer "prints" but nothing is on the paper. Checked ink supply-says it is adequate. Tried "cleaning"-still nothing on the paper.
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-04-2016 04:36 PM
Started to print just pail yellow and showed low black ink. Cartridge replaced and now there is nothing on the paper. Sounds like its printing, paper comes through blank. Color cartidge also looks like it is full. Tried head cleaning and cleaning contacts, Nothing.
HP Envy 5530.
12-29-2019 04:53 AM
Printer OfficeJet Pro 6970 replaced cartridges with new HP ones and printed about 40 pages fine. Then got message to say needed print alignment. Printed out page and put it on glass screen face down as requested and pressed 'scan' . Message came that it didn't recognise page. Since then it only prints blank pages. No ink black or colour.
12-30-2019 09:15 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP