Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hello, @NewToAllThis

I'm afraid that it is the only reset option available for this particular model printer. 

Please contact the HP phone support for further assistance.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

@A4Apollo wrote:

Hey there! @NewToAllThis, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you need to know how to restore your printer back factory settings.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Please try the steps recommended below to perform a factory reset on your printer.

Follow these steps to reset the printer to the factory default settings:
1. Verify that the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold down the power button. 
3. While holding down the power button press theCancelbutton six times.
4. Release the power button.

Let me know if this works!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

HP Recommended

it it did not work@A4Apollo wrote:

Hey there! @NewToAllThis, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you need to know how to restore your printer back factory settings.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Please try the steps recommended below to perform a factory reset on your printer.

Follow these steps to reset the printer to the factory default settings:
1. Verify that the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold down the power button. 
3. While holding down the power button press theCancelbutton six times.
4. Release the power button.

Let me know if this works!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

HP Recommended

Buen día Señor. Estuve leyendo muy atento muy el hilo de la conversación acerca del problema para resetear el servidor EWS de la HP Desk Jet Ink Advantage 3775. No me deja entrar, ya probé todas las opciones de resetear. Le pido si es tan amable por favor si me puede enviar por privado el procedimiento para un semi full reset o un full reset.

Desde ya muy agradecido.

Saludos

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Good day sir.

I was reading very carefully in the thread of the conversation about the problem to reset the HP Desk Jet Ink Advantage 3775 EWS server. It does not let me in, I already tried all the reset options. I ask you if you are so kind please if you can send me the private procedure for a complete reboot or a full reboot. Of course very grateful.

Regards

HP Recommended

Good day Sir.

I was reading very carefully in the thread of the conversation about the problem to reset the HP Desk Jet Ink Advantage 3775 EWS server. It does not let me in, I already tried all the reset options. I ask you if you are so kind please if you can send me the private procedure for a complete reboot or a full reboot. Of course very grateful.

Regards

HP Recommended

Dear A4Apollo

Well first a Q , why is it that HP are keeping such vital info as a full reset a secret bigger than (where is Al Capone's body or what is the purpose of life )?

and now a request , I would like to have these steps to do a SEMI FULL RESET  since I have lost all communication to my HP 3777 , whether USB or wireless , due to some issues with my router and NO the printer is not broken

Pls. do not just come up with your previously suggestions , such as network reset .... it doesn't work , trust me I have tried everything according to your  manual ... COMM IS DOWN .

Its only a matter of spending time roaming around on the web to find it.

So please for me save some time  , then  PM me with these steps.

Best regards

Tim Larsen

HP Recommended

Please, I need the procedure to perform a semi or full reset to restore my HP 3775 printer to factory settings. I need to enter the EWS server to configure. I have followed all the steps that appear on the web, pressing several sequences in the printer panel, but they do not work: when I want to access the server, EWS asks for a username and password, which I do not know. Thank you.

DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 All-in-One Printer series

HP 3775

SN: [edited]

Firmware: LAP1FN1828AR

Software: 040.012.1161.1896

HP Recommended

THANKYOU. GOT IT WORKING AGAIN

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.