cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Turtlee
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Use of my computer and/or printer

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8610
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I purchased an HP Instant Ink Agreement sometime ago and back in January, I decided to see if my ink supplies could be purchased cheaper locally. I cancelled my agreement and it ran out today.

Now I can't use my printer with any ink (store or mail-in) so I'm stuck.

So what do I do now???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,690 4,028 428 515
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Turtlee,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to use the normal cartridge purchased from the store even after you canceled your HP Instant Ink subscription.

This issue could occur if you are using a few instant ink cartridges along with normal cartridges.

Hence, you need to remove all the instant ink cartridges and use only the cartridges purchased from the store.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link on how to cancel you instant ink account: Cancelling Your HP Instant Ink Service

Also, you may turn off web services by following the link: Turning Off Web Services

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,690 4,028 428 515
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Turtlee,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to use the normal cartridge purchased from the store even after you canceled your HP Instant Ink subscription.

This issue could occur if you are using a few instant ink cartridges along with normal cartridges.

Hence, you need to remove all the instant ink cartridges and use only the cartridges purchased from the store.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link on how to cancel you instant ink account: Cancelling Your HP Instant Ink Service

Also, you may turn off web services by following the link: Turning Off Web Services

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation