Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What is it about HP and drivers? What do they not do to make these such garbage? Why do I have to phone customer support for every issue to just make a print? Whay cant they figure out divers? Its 2019!!!!

From the T120 driver to any driver for any HP product it involves a series of calls overseas to be on the phone for hours to get it resolved.

New Surface Studio. New Sureface book. New deskjet 3755. No print. Not online. USB not recognized.

What an awful company!!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@russ14

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message. 

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Thanks 

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok, so what do I do to get a printer to work? Your people yesterday could not solve it and your software people wnated to call me bacj in 24 hours. which would be great if I did not actually have a job.

So what are you going to do? What info do you need from me?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.