Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
aio officejet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Yesterday, I rearranged my room moving my pc to the other side and then the printer along with it, but once I plugged it in, it self started displaying the error code OX83C0002B nos_loader_app error message. I looked online for a fix and came across some suggestions in the hp solution center and followed the troubleshooting steps exactly, multiple times and I am still getting this error code. my printer is (at best guess) around 2 years old, it's been kept in the same place the entire time until yesterday but I don't think that's the issue.

I cannot remove the ink because of the code, the printer will not move the ink over to do that, so I unplugged the printer from both the machine and the wall, waited a couple of minutes, held the power button down for 30 seconds, plugged the cable back into the machine then the wall outlet (not a surge protector), still getting the code. the printer has always been connected via wifi, I do not have a cable, I must get this error code off so I can use my printer; until the code is resolved I cannot perform any printing or scanning duties using it.

This is frustrating because I cannot afford to purchase another printer at this time. can you please help me fix this?

Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@lori67k, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you are not able to print due to this error. It also seems like the print carriage is stuck.

Kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document - '0xc19a0005' or Similar Error Code Displays

Also, check if there are any jams inside the printer, refer to - Paper Jam Error

Check if the print carriage is moving freely. Refer to 'Carriage Jam' or 'E3' Error Displays 

Now, try making a standalone copy and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue. 

If the issue persists, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options for your printer. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

NEVER MIND. Turns out that I have to buy another printer since the error code is related to a cartridge jam issue which is a hardware issue. Due to said HP Community Tech Employee's inability to address my actual issue and consistently treated me with more niceties and complacency than actual help per the actual error code I was having issues with; I have decided to move away from HP altogether and go buy an Epson instead. Epson also has an instant ink program. Hopefully their tech staff (should I ever need Epson's assistance) will be far more knowledgeable and helpful then what i experienced here with HP's technical staff.

This was an UNNECESSARY prolonged and dreadful experience for an issue that could have been answered in one reply instead of directing me toward solutions that had nothing to do with my issue; and when I repeatedly ask for the techie guy to forward my help request to someone more knowledgeable, he simply kept repeating all the unhelpful tips he pointed me towards before..

HP Community help staff has wasted my (valuable) time. People get fired for a far less reasons. just sayin...

Perhaps HP should invest in paying employees who know their job and are exceptionally knowledgeable instead of trying to save money by paying employees solely because they cost less to have on the payroll.

Disgraceful service going through the community. Enough said. Moving on... and taking my once loyal business elsewhere.

HP Recommended

Kumar0307 - I cannot power it on to get into the printer settings, to print, scan or anything because of the error code: OX83C0002B

you did not give me troubleshooting options per the error code I am asking help for. In not observing the error code I am asking for help with, you were unable to offer me the help I needed. Please read through my problem, before responding and if you do not have the answer then don't respond at all, let someone else more knowledgeable per my issue to step in offer valid assistance. O X 8 3 C 0 0 0 2 B

NOT error code: 0xc19a0005 to which you gave me advice on. that is NOT MY ISSUE, my issue is with error code: OX83C0002B

Please help me with my issue or step aside so someone else can.

thanks

HP Recommended

@lori67k

I understand. However, the document says - '0xc19a0005' or Similar Error Code Displays. There are no alternate steps to perform for an OX83C0002B error.

If the issue persists, I'm afraid it is a hardware failure. Contact the HP Support team for replacement options.

Your post is public and anyone in the community can still respond if they want to. 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

okay. can you supply me with an email address or other so I can contact the team?

thanks

HP Recommended

@lori67k

I have sent you a private message with the contact information of the HP Support team. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

got it. celebrating my b-day today, will call them tomorrow

blessings

HP Recommended

I was able to finally get a screenshot of the error code via the printer where you can actually see the error code on the screen. I have yet to call the number you gave me, got super busy, but plan to on Monday. Perhaps upon viewing the image you can connect me with your supervisor or walk me through a hard reset or factory reset to see if we can't fix this issue online.

I now have the usb printer cable I bought when I purchased this printer, like I've stated before, I wasn't able to get the printer cable to display my printer to my computer before, so I simply stowed the cable away until such a time I may need it hoping it will work, but now have a different computer so I am willing to try again, still, the printer (after all the known troubleshooting efforts have long since been exhausted) does power on but never beyond the error code I created this post and am writing in about.

Nothing at all happened to the printer. I simply moved it with my computer from one side of the room to the other. that was it. My pc is fully updated, the firmware and software for the printer was fully updated prior to moving its location. this computer runs on the exact same os as my old one (windows 10 pro 64bit), this printer was wirelessly connected to this computer for months before I moved both to the other side of my bedroom last week and outside of just now connected the printer cable to it and my pc, has always been run wirelessly.

I've performed (multiple times) the power cord troubleshooting suggestions, I cannot eject the ink because all I do is plug the printer in, only to have it autostart and then display this error code: OX83C0002B. there's nothing else I can do until I get past the error code. Perhaps a hard reset (did that with the power cord troubleshooting options found here in another post) that is different than the one I've tried countless times already to no avail OR... perhaps a factory reset might help??? but either way, I need someone from your department to actually help me!

SOMEONE ONLINE MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS ERROR CODE (OX83C0002B) OR AT THE VERY LEAST, SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME FACTORY (OR HARD) RESET THE PRINTER SO IT WILL FUNCTION AS IT HAD BEFORE SWAPPING LOCATIONS!!!

I find it hard to believe that absolutely NO ONE AT HP knows about this code or steps to take to resolve it.

All I am getting is generic responses to codes that I am NOT having trouble with, with no real offers to real resolutions! This is absolutely inappropriate at best and/or totally insane that no one has the knowledge I need about a system error on a printing device they are suppose to know everything about. Don't you guys go to school and earn certificates in doing technical work and then training on the devices you may have to perform technical work on??? in order to help the customer? where is your training to help me with this???

If I have to save to buy another printer because your tech people do not know how to resolve a tech issue with these printers, than I will boycott HP and never buy another one of your devices ever again AND I will spread the word for I keep a copy of every single online communication I have, so please... help me or find someone who can or you can forget about my business ever again in the future, along with thousands of other people I know should they too decide to boycott HP over the incompetency of their technicians.

Someone in this department should be able to help me figure this out. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP ME WITH THIS.

Thank you

20210313_172236_HDR.jpg

HP Recommended

@lori67k

I understand your concern. Let me escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.