Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
BonjourOfficeJet Pro 9020avilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

Quelqu'un sait quelle est la différence entre ces deux modèles svp

HP OfficeJet Pro 9020
HP OfficeJet Pro 9022

J'ai aussi une seconde question, je viens de m'abonner a Instant Ink mais pas encore utiliser les cartouches serait il possible selon vous de transférer l'abonnement.

Merci a celui qui saura me répondre et aussi a ceux qui m'ont lus

Anyone know what is the difference between these two models please

HP OfficeJet Pro 9020
HP OfficeJet Pro 9022

I also have a second question, I just subscribed to Instant Ink but not yet use the cartridges
If I buy one of the two models above is it possible in your opinion to transfer the subscription.

Thank you to the one who will be able to answer me and also to those who read me

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website (https://support.hp.com/us-en?openCLC=true), to find the support channel for your region.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

RodrigoB.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi rodrigoB

sorry I thought I would post on a french forum,
Is the help center in French still exiting I can not find it please?

Regards

HP Recommended

@Abdel2 

Ah! Edits - remove "her" - customer is unknown.  Apologies!

No, French Community is closed.

@Prométhée

Can you help this customer translate the question to receive help?

Thanks!

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hello,

thank you but I just sent an email to HP France, they should be able to help me.

Too bad the French forum is closed 😞

Thank you.
Abdel

HP Recommended

@Abdel2 

Excellent.

If you need us, we are here.  Smiling.

Yes, it is sad for the French community - the change as been a big adjustment for our French customers. 

We try to include everyone now in our English community.

That said,

When you post,

Use translation (google) for the content

and

Include the original French version.

Why post in both English and French (native language)?

English is our community language - the moderators might flag posts not in English.

For a native speaker, French (or other language) can sometimes tell the story better than a translation.

We do have Experts that speak other languages in addition to English.

Good Luck.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.