Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e All-in-One Printer

I haven't printed anything  but Upon opening my HP account's print history today 6 pages was added on the used plan page. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If you notice unexpected pages added to your print history on your HP account, it could be due to various reasons. Here are a few possibilities and steps you can take to address the issue:

Check for Unauthorized Access: Ensure that no one else has access to your HP account or printer. Make sure your account credentials are secure and change your password if necessary. If you suspect unauthorized access, contact HP customer support for further assistance.

Monitor Printing Activity: Keep an eye on your printer to see if any print jobs are being initiated without your knowledge. If you notice any suspicious activity, investigate further to determine the cause. It's possible that someone might be using your printer without permission.

Run a Security Scan: Perform a security scan on your computer and network to check for any malware or viruses that might be causing unauthorized printing. Use reliable antivirus software and keep it up to date.

HP Recommended

I’m the only one using the printer. For sure I would now if I had printed something on that day.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.