Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp Deskjet 2652
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

cannot get printer to print all of the page, just partial.  have checked all of the right boxes and printer is set correct on screen.  was working fine yesterday

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Applepie13

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are getting print quality issues, I am glad to assist you.

Did you make a copy and check if that prints fine?

Meanwhile:- 

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic page

Use HP Printer Assistant to print a Print Quality Diagnostic page in Windows.

1. Load plain paper into the input tray.

2. Search Windows for your printer model name, and then click the printer name in the list of results.

HP Printer Assistant opens.

3. Click Print & Scan, and then click Maintain Your Printer.

The printer toolbox opens.

4. On the Device Services tab, click Print Quality Diagnostics Page.

If that does not print fine, follow the below steps to fix the issue:-

Clean the ink cartridges in Windows.

1. Load plain paper into the input tray.

2. Search Windows for your printer model name, and then click the printer name in the list of results.

HP Printer Assistant opens.

3. Click Print & Scan, and then click Maintain Your Printer.

The printer toolbox opens.

4. On the Device Services tab, click Clean Cartridges.

Here is the HP document for your reference:- Click here

Keep me posted.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.