Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

How do I view my answer to a post sent on how to scan items on my laptop from  my multifunction unit?

Tedwolf
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

There were two replies to your original post at the link below.

They were not replies, but two other forum members asking questions.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/i-want-to-scan-a-document-from-my-printer-t...

You may want to start a new thread and provide more specifics about your printer such as the full model # and what operating system you are running.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

There were two replies to your original post at the link below.

They were not replies, but two other forum members asking questions.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/i-want-to-scan-a-document-from-my-printer-t...

You may want to start a new thread and provide more specifics about your printer such as the full model # and what operating system you are running.

HP Recommended
Thanks Paul.
Tedwolf
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hi   all,

I have posted two questions on the forum board, I have one direct reply from Paul T (thanks), but I still do not know how to access my post replies. Would someone please E-Mail me on {Personal Information Removed} with the answer to my questions.

1) How do I scan docs from my deskjet printer to my computer?

2) How an I access my answers to my posted questions.

Thanks all,

Tedwolf.

Tedwolf
HP Recommended

Hi tedwolf!

Finding your own posts/threads is really simple!  Just click on your username either in this thread or at the top right of the forum.  This will bring you to your own profile page where you will see a list of your latest posts as well as a link to all your posts.  Clicking on your posts will bring you to the full thread where any answers you were given will also be!

Hope this helps with question #2!

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

Hi Kitty, 

Please would you send the answer to my questiion (1) 'How do I access the answers to my posted questions' direct to me in order that I may use this forum and hopefully the reason for my question 2 as it would appear that the same question has been posted by another party and answerd by.

Thanks Tedwolf.

Tedwolf
HP Recommended

This didn't bring me to my original post with your reply. On top of my problem with the update it blocks my view and I cannot reach the restore point. It would be so much easier if the boxes for Mail, Cortana, Weather, etc. had an X button. I have no idea if I am still connected to the same person who tried to help me at nevets6@whoever.com, it would sure be nice. 

HP Recommended

Thanks I think, but no one has actually read my question. I now an not only not in contact with the person who recommended the RESTORE POINT, but the most recent reply seemed very fast, almost automatic, but had nothing to do with my problem, which I will once again reiterate. After what I think was some kind of an update I can no longer see the right side of the start menu. It is blocked off by boxes for selecting things such as Email, Cortana, Noye Book, etc. The original answere from HP Support was to access the restore point, which I can't see. It would be so much easier to delete what is blocking the right side of the start menu and get back all the useful things that were there in the first place. I am attempting to use a model 20-e014, and can be reached at nevets6@whoever.com.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.