Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there a way to put 3-4 pictures on the flatbed, scan, then separate them into individual files on the screen to save them individually?   HP OfficeJet Pro 9010

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the HP Officejet Pro 9010 software from your desktop, click Scan and then on Scan a Document or Photo.

Select Save as JPEG

Set the Item type as Photo and the Page Size as Detect Photos, then press Scan.

If you don't have the HP Full Feature Software installed and you cannot locate it by searching for HP Officejet Pro 9010, download and install the latest software below:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/OJP9010/HPEasyStart-12.0.38-OJP9010_49_6_4502_1_1...

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I found your previous answer with the link.  But on my new computer when i'm clicking the link I'm getting a message that that site "cannot be found on this server"?

HP Recommended

Please follow below link for the current version for this time:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/OJP9010/HPEasyStart-12.1.03-OJP9010_49.7.4556_1_F...

HP Recommended

using this link I'm only getting the HP Smart which I already have.  I'm looking for the more detailed HP Scan (icon is drawing of scanner with top open)

HP Recommended

Hi ShlomiL..I did not know how to record my thanks for a post of yours a couple of years ago on HP 1020 driver for Mac. I was floundering for sometime till I saw your post and was able to solve the problem.  Thank you. Much appreciated

HP Recommended

Hi @Andy9574 ,

While following the steps on screen you are being offered with 4 software options to select from - HP Smart, HP Full Feature Software or the HP Basic Software, please follow it again and be sure to select the full or basic option, then complete the installation and HP Scan will be installed.

You’re much welcome @cherry5 , glad I could help!

HP Recommended

Sorry, with the latest link you provided above i am only getting one choice, for HP Smart which I already have.  Looking for Full

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.