Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
Envy 5532

All-In-One Printer

The scan to email app on my Envy 5532 All-in-One printer has stopped working with scanned documents.  The app accepts the scan and says that it is emailing the document to the designated email address, but the email never shows up.  I’ve tried with 2 different emails.  I’ve tried restarting the printer several times; I’ve used the HP Print and Scan Doctor, which says everything is working fine but I can’t find any setting to correct or make adjustments.  I have sent a document to the printer’s email address and it printed just fine; so I know that the printer can receive emails.  It appears only that it cannot send emails.  I also tried to delete the email addresses in the app to re-enter them, but I can’t do so without my PIN.  But I now can’t get a new one sent to me from my printer because it is sent via email and the emails won’t go out!   Ideas anyone?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mark2707

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Do you get any error message?

This document should helo: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05519493

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.