Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP9510
macOS 10.15 Catalina

HP9510 with OS Catalina

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mark12341

Welcome to the HP support community.

Use HP Smart app to scan:-

1. From the HP Smart app home screen, click the Scan tile.

2. Click Get Started.

The Scan window opens.

note:

The Get Started screen displays when you select Scan for the first time.

The Scan window

3. From the Scan window, change auto-enhancement and settings, such as document or photo type, page size, output type, source, and resolution to match the scan job.

note:

Auto-enhancements are automatically applied to give you the best scan quality.

4. Click Scan .

A preview of the scan displays.

Example of a scanned photo

5. On the Preview window, you can add another page to your scan, reorder multi-page scans, change the file name or type, or edit the scan.

An editable preview of the scan displays in the Edit window.

Example of an editable scan

6. When you complete the edits, click Done.

The Preview window displays any changes to the scan.

Example of an editable scan

7. Use the features in the Preview window to work with your scan.

• Print: Send your scan to your printer.

• Save: The default save location for scanned documents is the Documents folder and the Pictures library for scanned photos. Save your scan in the default location or browse to a different folder.

• Share: Send your scan in an email, share via social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, or save the scan in a cloud storage account, such as Box or OneDrive. You can also look for other apps in the App Store.

• Smart Tasks: Create or use an existing shortcut for printing, emailing, or saving scanned files to cloud accounts.

• Fax: Send your scan via fax.

8. After you save or share the scan job, click OK.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.