Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
DESKJET
Microsoft Windows Vista

Hp solution center gives me a wierd icon like a facebook f and an exclamation point firewal off on on same issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have the same  problem from yesterday could you please help. I don't know why I cannot scan my document 

Please help 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I have the same  problem from yesterday could you please help. I don't know why I cannot scan my document 

Please help 

HP Recommended

I have the exact same issue when starting HP Solution Center for my HP7210 Deskjet running Windows 10.

Started yesterday, 17-Jan-2021.  I have rebooted the printer and the computer, same issue.

AVG hasn't detected anything or Window Defender.

Looking for help

Paulfdjr

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

End of life.
Try Windows Scan from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-scan/9wzdncrfj3pv

HP Recommended

Same problem here... Hp this is ridiculous.. I have just bought new cartridges for my printer and now I can't print or scan. There has to be a solution to this by HP. It's not possible that I now have to replace a perfectly good printer because Adobe has withdrawn Flash.. Not happy 😞 

HP Recommended

Oh and by the way ...if I do have to replace my printer it won't be a HP

HP Recommended

Don't make drama. It's not HP's fault that Adobe shut down Flash. Like suggested literally just above your comments, try the scan app from Windows Store. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.