Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Bluetooth on my iPhone is on and connected to other apps, but sprocket can't get to my iPhone.
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
I went to Apple's support page and they suggested that maybe the sprocket could only connect to one device. I turned off my husband's Bluetooth and my iPhone connected to the sprocket. You need to revise your answer to the question about using the sprocket on 2 devices at one time. I worked on this problem at least 8 hours until Apple helped. Now, my husband can't connect to the sprocket.

Thank you, Apple.
HP Recommended

@jimyra

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand the iPhone not pairing with Hp sprocket

Here's the user guide/manual for your sprocket printer: Click here (it contains all you need to know about the device)

For assistance with the pairing, you may also follow this related HP Forums post: Click here & here for more information.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
jimyra,
How do you revise your answer to 2 devices? I don't even remember where it asked that question. Thanks
HP Recommended

Hello @Pdrogers

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  The HP Sprocket printer can only pair with one iOS device simultaneously.  For that reason, if you had previously paired it to another iOS device, you must either "forget" the Sprocket from the Bluetooth menu or turn off Bluetooth on that other device.  After that, you should be able to successfully pair your Sprocket unit with another iOS device.

Android has different behavior where multiple phones can pair to the same Sprocket without issue.  The current iOS limitation is due to Apple's architecture.

Thanks and enjoy your Sprocket!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended

This is a serious design flaw HP. Obviously the device is not ready for launch. Unless your the only person in the world left with one device this doesn’t work. I have an iPad which I can connect, then I have to forget that so my wife can print from her phone. But if I take my iPad away on a trip she’s sol... 

not all all happy with that will be returning 

HP Recommended
I agree with the floor in the design
We paired it to several devices for the children and now each time someone wants to use it we need to run around the house searching for every device to turn bluetooth off just to connect it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.