Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-29-2021 05:06 AM
- I downloaded the latest Firmware 7.1.1.0744 from this website: https://support.polycom.com/content/support/north-america/usa/en/support/voice/ccx-phones/ccx400.htm...
- Copied the .zip file to a Fat32 USB Stick and renamed it to fv_update.zip
- Plugged the stick to my CCX 400 phone
The Pop-UP for upgrading the phone didn't appear.
When I factory reset the phone it still does not appear when I plugin the USB Stick.
I also tried different USB Sticks
The current firmware of the Phone is: 1.0.1.0054
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-29-2021 05:11 AM
Hello @Martin Gamper ,
Welcome to the Poly Community.
As for example explained >here< you need to do this the following way:
- Go to https://support.polycom.com/content/support/north-america/usa/en/support/voice/ccx-phones/ccx400.htm...
- Find Poly CCX 400 1.0.X to Poly UCS 6.2.23.0396 USB Upgrade and download the Poly_CCX400_v1.0.x_to_6.2.23.0396.zip file
- Rename the Poly_CCX400_v1.0.x_to_6.2.23.0396.zip into fv_update.zip and place it on a FAT32 formatted USB stick
- Place USB Stick into CCX 400 and follow the instructions
There is also a Video on the main page showing how to do this
Watch video on how to upgrade CCX 400 phones running software version 1.0.0.0200 or 1.0.1.0054 to version 6.2.22.0185 using USB.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN