Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0504nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

CD84C8A1-16E0-4B4B-87E5-CAC055DA37D2.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Picture is missing or something wrong with the post. I assume you cannot get into bios with F10 or ESC.

A good writeup of how to do it by @Prométhée  is here

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Bios-enter-on-HP-Pro-3300-series...

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

Here is a picture of what i get but there is no advanced tab and that stuff

1C35AC3D-0357-4A02-A86E-30F05602DD71.jpeg

HP Recommended

OK, missing the advanced tab.  HP (Dell, Lenovo, etc) have pretty much done away with that except for business systems. At one time you could press A repeatedly after the F10 but that loophole has been closed.  I do not know of any hacks or patches for modern UEFI bios to get access to the advanced menu.  HP has recently put the XMP option in the OMEN systems to allow faster ram but that is not the same. 

I have the same problem with my Dell Area51.  Dell told me it is a feature and not a problem.

HP Recommended

So does that mean i can’t enable XMP?

HP Recommended

I suspect only the Omen series have the XMP option.  Please read the following by @DGroves 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Enable-xmp/m-p/8309636

HP Recommended

Hi

HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0504nz

Motherboard
Erica

https://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c06644341

• Dual channel (1 DIMM per channel) memory architecture
  • Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
  • Supports PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200)
  • Supports 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB DDR4 UDIMMs
  • Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
    note:
    32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
  • Supports up to 32 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers

valid for certain models only

it depends on the model of the computer and the motherboard most often

just for information

Solved: Memory Upgrade for OMEN GT13-1765nd - HP Support Community - 8223393

Solved: Re: Overclocking RAM in the BIOS - HP Support Community - 8166347

OMEN Gaming Hub

Note:

Intel overclocking is available only on certain computer models with an unlocked processor (K series), including OMEN 25L GT11-1xxx Desktop PC, OMEN 25L GT12-1xxx Desktop PC, OMEN 30L GT13-0xxx Desktop PC, OMEN by HP 880-p0xx Desktop, OMEN X Compact Desktop PC P1000-xxx, OMEN X by HP 900-xxx, OMEN X by HP 900-0xx Desktop, OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop PC 875-1xx, OMEN X by HP Laptop 15-dg0xxx, and OMEN X by HP 17-apxxx Laptop series.

Note:

AMD overclocking is available only on certain computer models with an unlocked processor, including the OMEN by HP 880-p0xx, OMEN 25L GT11-1xxx, and OMEN 25L GT12-1xxx Desktop series.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.