Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 27 Recline
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The link below describes a solution: 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/HDMI-in-button-does-not-function-in-Wi... 

SWSETUP folder on my computer and I searched for MyHPDisplayOSD and I found the folder named the same thing. Inside that folder was a file called HP_My_Display_2.08.020_Setup.exe.

But I have formatted my computer over the years, any idea where i can find this?  I cannot find it for any of the legacy OS's on HP's site for my computer... any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DevaW I have a list of steps available to resolve the issue, however, if none of that works, the only way that seems to have resolved this user's concern from a related post, is performing a system reset: click here for steps.

1. Update BIOS:

BIOS is a key element that ensures newer updates and existing components can work together. Ensure that you have the latest BIOS installed in your PC before updating Windows 10, if you haven't done it, do it now.
    1. To learn more about how to install updated BIOS, visit the documents below.
  2. Update Graphics Drivers:

An out-of-date graphics driver can cause the Windows update to fail and roll back. It is recommended to check and ensure that the latest Graphics drivers are installed in your computer before starting the update process. Visit the Software Download Page to select your product and download the latest driver.
  3. Check for updates:

Select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available. For additional information visit Updating drivers and software with Windows update.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.