Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

@GOLD_MASTER Hi, can you please ask them to upgrade to new version OMEN Light Studio 0.1.10.0 which published last night? this version is for the animation lighting no work issue. I cannot access Spanish community, maybe you can pass information to them to have a try. Thanks.

HP Recommended

@Waley .

Thank you!!

The update solves the keyboard illumination problem?, what improvements does this version have?

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Yes it does!!!! I read the message and downloaded again the Light Studio, the problem's been solved!!! 

HP Recommended

It does not let me install the latest version. Seem to cannot upgrade from 0.1.8.0.

-pianotoad-_0-1615273244284.png

And if I want to install Omen Light Studio separately from the Store, it simply wouldn't start the installation, no matter how often I click that Install button.

HP Recommended

I have shared some more information in Spanish along with what @Waley  has already mentioned:

https://h30467.www3.hp.com/t5/Consejos-de-Expertos-para-notebooks/Solventado-problemas-de-Omen-Light...

If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Ok, I have followed the force update instructions Gold_Master posted in the Spanish forum. Now I am at 0.1.10.0, but the keyboard still does not show up, no difference.

HP Recommended

@-pianotoad- 

Did you use option 8 in the article I shared?

HP Recommended

@GOLD_MASTER I managed to update my Light Studio to 0.1.10.0, yes. Option 8 seems not required then.

The issue is, my keyboard simply doesn't show up in the Light Studio, although my 15-en0271ng is supposed to have a 4 zone RGB keyboard.

And sorry, I seem to not figure out how to properly tag a person, I thought it is simply @...

HP Recommended

@-pianotoad-   Where are you reading that your model has 4-zone keyboard lighting?

I just looked up the specs for the 15-en0271ng and it shows it does not have 4-zone.

Its only 1-zone. That would be why you dont see the keyboard light settings in the Light Studio.

en0000 keyboard.JPG

HP Recommended

@Photoray002Thank you Photoray 😀

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.