Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

@efcmatt88, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My inkjet Pro L7590 was just pulled out of storage, has not been used in 3 years. I am getting ink cartridge out of date, replace them still same message and also alignment failed error.  I am getting no printing after trying everything customer support shows me?  

HP Recommended

Can someone from HP please contact me in regards to my ink.

It's so hard to try and contact you. Why cant you have an e.ail.or telephone number that people can contact you like other big major companies.

My printer isnt printing in black. The writing is coming out in white.

I checked my account t and it says my inks are full. I've gone through all the options to try and resolve such as print diagnostics etc but nothing helped.

Please tell.me what to do so I can print writing in black.

Thank you

HP Recommended

@Robby671, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Roastmaster, Welcome to HP Support Community!

The printer ink system might be clogged and hence unable to print. This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am Having this same problem only with My new Black ink cartridge.  I put the old black ink cartridge back in it works fine but says its low on ink.  I need a new Black ink cartridge as I am pretty sure this one is faulty.  I did all the trouble shooting already.

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with my HP 7855 printer and it's Black cartridge.  The black cartridge suddenly stopped working and the printer message was to remove and reinstall to fix.  I have done that 10's of times and I've cleaned the contacts and reset the printer several times and can't get the cartridge to work.  I bought a new cartridge because I couldn't find a way to order on thru the Instant Ink program.  Can you send me a good cartridge thru the Instant Ink program and help us to get back on track?  I'm really getting disillusioned.  Any help would be appreciated.

HP Recommended

@Grace13078, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Keep me posted.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@CMLove, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Keep me posted.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Same problem again and again.  Sometimes no error and now errors again, just during the last prints for some important documents. Makes me doubt strongly to continue with HP. No solutions offered so far and very limited support response.Please help......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.