Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Instant Ink
macOS 10.12 Sierra
My instant ink has nearly run out (everything is printed in pink only) but no replacement cartridge has been sent (supposed to happen automatically). Please can it/they be replaced?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I can check your ink delivery status @UniMum, and place and order if necessary. 

Please provide me with either your Instant Ink account or the email address associated to your account. Please do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

I can check your ink delivery status @UniMum, and place and order if necessary. 

Please provide me with either your Instant Ink account or the email address associated to your account. Please do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Lisa, 

Your reply is quite helpful to me too. I subscribe to Instant Ink and my black ink is quite low now but there is no indication of a new cartridge being sent out yet. I can find no easy way to contact HP by e-mail either. Can you help me please?

Bruciet

HP Recommended

Sure I can help @Bruciet, please send me a private message as instructed above so that I can look up your account. 🙂 

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Many thanks Sunshyn2005, but as if by magic, I have just had an e-mail to say my black cartridge has just shipped today. You see? The system does work, I just needed to have more faith. 

HP Recommended

Have you received my details I sent to you so you can order me a new cartridge as I am loose work not being able to print off briefs 

regards

sue

HP Recommended

Fantastic Bruciet,

* HP will send you replacement cartridges before you run out of ink. When your enrolled printer is connected to the Internet, your printer automatically orders ink for you because it knows when you are low on ink. Your printer orders ink when your cartridges have enough ink to print twice the number of average pages included in your monthly plan. Cartridges are sent using standard shipping, so they might take up to 10 days to arrive, however, your printer will take shipping time and regular ink usage into account when it orders your ink. 

- Source: http://m.hp.com/us/en/ads/instant-ink/faqs.html

I'm glad to hear the service worked for you as expected! 🙂 

Take care, 

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hey @Susand54, I replied to you on the original thread you posted on. I did order you the ink you need on 10/16/2017 and messaged you back. Perhaps you weren't notified. Rest assure, your ink is en route!

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hi there,

any chance you you could possibly help with this? I am finding it impossible to contact anyone regarding this issue and ALL of my ink cartridges have ran out.

kind regards,

the bruce arms

HP Recommended

@BruceArms,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand you have a concern regarding your Instant Ink cartridges. Don't worry I'll be glad to help you.

Normally, the Instant Ink program would auto-detect the low ink and ship a replacement cartridge, only when the printer isn't constantly connected to the internet or there are connection issues, is when that doesn't happen.

Your HP Instant Ink account page contains the data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  

It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP's data,  

Any issues will be shown with its solution using a step by step approach, to make it easier for you!

Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at "instantink.com".    

If the suggested information can't be found, You may respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.