Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Just read that you are retired. I'm having a heck of a time trying to get my ipad mini to print to my HP office jet 6500.  Can you help?

HP Recommended

@karaciapa wrote:

how can i push the eprint button on the printer if it isnt shown

You printer does not support ePrint.  There is none.

HP Recommended
I thought that since it was a wireless printer I would be able to use that app. Is there an app that will allow me to print from my iPad mini to my HP 6500?
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I have a HP Officejet 4632 all in one printer and I'm trying to find the printers email address so I can hook up to eprint. Can you help.

HP Recommended

Just press the ePrint button on the front of the printer.

HP Recommended
Thanks. My printer didn't say eprint but I found a button that had a file on it and it gave me the address.
HP Recommended

Need help retrieving my HP Envy 4520 email/internet address. The printer doesn't have an eprint button I know about, or know how to access  the ePrintCenter if that would work for my 4520. How do I retrieve the address?

TIA for your help.

HP Recommended
Locate and press the ePrint icon on the front panel.
HP Recommended

Not!   The panel display says "printer's email address not activated"

eprint service "off"

web service "off".

thanks for the try    pm3    aka finnegoon

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.