Did you mean: 
Debf12
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 43
Flag Post

Solved!

Printer's email address

HP Recommended

I forgot my printer's email address.  How can I find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane_R
Level 11
7,948 7,850 685 1,154
Message 3 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sabretooth04 is right. If your printer has an ePrint button, just press it, and the printer's email address should display. Alternately, you can log into your HP Smart account and the address will be displayed below the image of your printer. If you would like more detailed instructions, please provide the printer's model number.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
42 REPLIES 42
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,541 3,521
Message 2 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You don't mention the model number of the printer, so... just press the ePrint button on the front panel.

Shane_R
Level 11
7,948 7,850 685 1,154
Message 3 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sabretooth04 is right. If your printer has an ePrint button, just press it, and the printer's email address should display. Alternately, you can log into your HP Smart account and the address will be displayed below the image of your printer. If you would like more detailed instructions, please provide the printer's model number.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Jgunnoe4333
6 6 0 0
Message 4 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since I got a new router I cannot connect my printer to my computer.  My HP Deskjet printer's Model Number is VSVRA-1002.  I can get wireless service on my Iphone but cannot reconnect to my printer.  Please help.  When I press the eprint button I cannot get my printer's email address

0 Kudos
Shane_R
Level 11
7,948 7,850 685 1,154
Message 5 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not able to find any information about your printer with the information provided.  Please provide the full model name and number displayed on the front of the printer.  Also, what OS are you using?

Signature
0 Kudos
lewisstrickland
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printer's email address officejet 7500A

0 Kudos
lions99
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 994
Message 7 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@lewisstrickland, if you know your log in information you can sign into ePrint.com and find your Email address on there. 

0 Kudos
subee
3 2 0 0
Message 8 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do i send an email out from my printer?

0 Kudos
subee
3 2 0 0
Message 9 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i thank you,model hp 7520 all in one.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,779 283 653
Message 10 of 43
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@subee wrote:

i thank you,model hp 7520 all in one.

Hi subee, to get your printer's email address....

Using ePrint

How do I find my printer's email address?

You can find your HP ePrint email address in the following ways:

First, make sure you recognize the ePrint icon:ePrint icon

• For Photosmart: On the printer's front panel display, touch Wireless>Web Services>Display Email, or if available on your device, touch the ePrint icon on the printer front panel.
  • For Officejet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon (4.3” display only) to display the email address or Setup>Web Services Setup>Printer Email Address to reprint the information sheet.
  • Photosmart Only: If you register your printer at ePrintCenter.com, your email address displays on the ePrint panel.
  • For LaserJet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon or “How to Connect” to display the email address. For LaserJet printers with the small 2 line display, please print out the information sheet to see the email address.

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#eprint

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation