Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Couldn't find a solution to my SSD's super low write speed. Help anyone?!

Here's the link to my post:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/SSD-write-speed-dropped-15-tim...

HP Recommended

I upgraded my hard drive to an SSD and it worked perfectly. I made a windows recovery usb drive beforehand. The windows product key was linked to my microsoft account

HP Recommended

If you signed in when u did that install with ur correct email.. When u redo the install just skip the part where it as for the product key and click ill do it later .. once u install windows make sure to enter your original email of the previous install and it will be then linked with Windows digital license.. Youll see that under the activation window in the settings under update and security.. after u do that i suggest you download a free program called produkey and that will tell u ur actual windows installation key which then keep in a safe place in case u have to ever reinstall from scratch..

HP Recommended

If you use the right cloning software you can clone a larger capacity HDD to a smaller SSD.  I use Macrium Reflect, works perfectly everytime, never had a failure.  I have recently cloned two separate HDD of larger capacity to a smaller capacity SSD, booted right without as problem...

HP Recommended

Anyone know if this laptop can be upgraded to an SSD please?

Its a X360 Pavilion convertible. Product number Y0B27EA#ABU

thanks

HP Recommended

According to Crucial both memory and hard drive can.. I would look for a video on youtube on the teardown of that laptop if your looking to do it yourself.

https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for/HP-Compaq/hp-pavilion-x360-convertible-%28inte...

HP Recommended

Here is a GREAT video with free software and step by step to get this done.. worked great for many.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHcJrNc7Og

Enjoy

HP Recommended

Hello all, probably this question has been asked over and over again. I would like to upgrade my laptop's ram. The only issue I have right now is that I've tried everywhere online to find out how much ram my device supports based on the model number provided by the HP support app installed on my laptop. The app reports that I have an HP ENVY 15-BP1XX. But I've googled it and tried to find out this model and it is nowhere to be found, even on the HP website the search returns no product.

I have an HP Envy x360 15-bp1xx - Ryzen 2500u - 8gb of ram

What is the maximum amount of ram my machine can use?

HP Recommended

Just connect to crucial.com and let it scan your computer it will tell u everything you need to know..

HP Recommended

I did, it does not find a match. weird. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.