Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
LaserJet M452
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all -

I am having issues with "transfer" for lack of better word. I have visually inspected the belt and don't see anything. Not quite sure how to remove the toner tray to get a better look.  I am assuming there is either a chip in the belt or buildup (preferable build up because I can fix that usually. 

- On the LEFT side of my prints ONLY

- Color and Black prints

- Tray 1 and Tray 2

Any thoughts are welcome! I'm hoping its fixable!!

20210716_161926.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

One of the fuser rollers has delaminated. The fuser will need to be replaced or rebuilt. Care to share the page count on the printer? My guess is 38K pages.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

One of the fuser rollers has delaminated. The fuser will need to be replaced or rebuilt. Care to share the page count on the printer? My guess is 38K pages.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

ahhh - what report shows that? 

HP Recommended

46921 total

24117 mono, 22804 color

HP Recommended

Rated life of the fuser is 50,000, so you were not far off.

HP Recommended

Thank you!! 

Thoughts on whether to replace the printer or just the fuser? If replace - just get another 452 or upgrade to the newest? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.