cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Can I use the envy 5546 to print transfers for t shirts?

HP Recommended
Hp envy 5546

I am wanting to start an online boutique printing into dog clothing and matching adults t shirts etc. Can I use my own printer for this or will I need a new one. I have researched but just says I need an inkjet printer. J need to be able to print heat transfers 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,474 4,463 528 706
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can use your printer, but printing photos on an iron transfer paper consumes a lot of ink, you will not be able to print much, maybe 15 sheets with full ink cartridges. Not sure is your printer cost-effective.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is their a better printer that will be more cost effective? Currently we use the instant ink where we get sent new ink when we get low and only pay about £3each time  but we hardly use it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,474 4,463 528 706
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are on an instant ink then go for it, you are paying instant ink service by page, not by ink consumed.

Don't forget to mirror the image before printing.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation