cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 3
33 32 0 21
Message 41 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hmmmmm, sure is odd.. all of us Mac users and on the same date. This is one for 'Unsolved Mysteries'.

0 Kudos
Level 3
33 32 0 21
Message 42 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the input. At least I can put that theory to rest.

0 Kudos
Level 3
33 32 0 21
Message 43 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

They hung up on me, too. Asked for my number and said he'd call back if we were "disconnected". He never called.

0 Kudos
Level 3
33 32 0 21
Message 44 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Exact same with me, but without the malware thing. 

0 Kudos
Author
Level 3
18 17 1 23
Message 45 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I never got the malware warning... I did scan with Malwarebytes AFTER all this started and didn't find anything. Defiantly seems like an Apple to HP problem though. Just wish we could all get some help!

Level 1
4 4 0 2
Message 46 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This didn't work for me.  I've added it under Printers & Scanners and it's got a green circle and says it's idle.  I set it as the default printer.  But when I go in and print it isn't showing as an option for a printer to choose from. And when I print to the only option that is there, nothing happens.

Author
Level 3
18 17 1 23
Message 47 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah this is defiantly an Apple issue. I'm chatting with Apple support about it now, I'll update y'all after!

2 2 0 0
Message 48 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SOLUTION!!!!!! Mac Users! I went to preferences and deleted the printer. I reinstalled it and it is working fine. SOLUTION!!!!!!

0 Kudos
2 2 0 0
Message 49 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I deleted the printer in preferences snd reinstalled it. It is now working!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Author
Level 3
18 17 1 23
Message 50 of 171
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah I've tried that a billion times and still doesn't work for me 😞 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation