cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Ayupyabugga
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't print black

HP Recommended
Envy 5532

Done all the updates and cleaning and on/offs and virtual support (virtually non existent) can anyone tell me how to het the black to print? Initially it flashed problem with inks, did what you do, cleared the fault only to print colour and not black. Can anyone help as it seems HP support is hiding.

1 REPLY 1
KimKim1
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have same thing - different model

Prints great in color...I must have Black ONLY

I set the printer preferences to greyscale on...select Black....and prints out blank page

No customer service...no online chat...sends me in loops round and round to register to get to online chat

and I end up here...with many others...about to go Office Space on this HP products

Looking at entirely new printer elsewhere...to print 4 pages

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation