Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Deskjet Pro M281fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

My HP is connected via LAN.

Since i updated W10 no documents are printed anymore under W10. All other options (eg Direct Printing) are still working.

Ran HP Doctor (no issues are reported) and did reinstall drivers, as well software (using latest versions from HP website).

No error messages in W and in HP Doctor.

Tried solutions as suggested in HP support (E.g. pull out network cables, disconnect printer, reinstall drives and software)

However still no result.

Who can help ?

Thanks

Midas

I did a full reinstallation of the drivers and the software

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I've tried quite some suggestions as made by HP and Microsoft W10.

None worked.....;-((((

Finally i solved the issue by reinstalling W10.......myself.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I already did (fully) reinstall the drives/software.

However it didnot work...;-(

HP Recommended

I've tried quite some suggestions as made by HP and Microsoft W10.

None worked.....;-((((

Finally i solved the issue by reinstalling W10.......myself.

HP Recommended

We are happy that you managed to solve the problem;)

If possible, describe the procedure performed. Thus, you will be helping other users who have the same
doubt.

Matheus.H

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.