Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3750
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I currently have 2 months free trial remaining, it did say previously you can print 300 pages per month during your free trial however this text has gone.

Now all I see is You have 2 FREE months remaining. Billing for your plan pages will start on 28 May 2020.

My problem is on my account it says:

Monthly Summary

28/03/2020  -  27/04/2020
£2.00 Includes VAT estimated charge
62 total pages printed

Why am I being charged?? I thought I was on free months and had 300 pages? Can someone please explain?

For info my previous printer was faulty and I am on a new replacement one, I have correctly replaced it on my account does this have anything to do with it? I don't see why I shouldn't be able to use my free trial??
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Does support not reply to posts here??

HP Recommended

Hi @Narzal

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.