Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Link tested on Thursday January 23 at 9:30 PM Pacific time and works fine. If you have problems with the link then you may have a firewall or browser setting issue you need to deal with.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I have just tried the link after having printer problems for a few months and it seems to have cleared this error code. Thank you Repairatrooper for sharing this solution.

HP Recommended

would someone please send me the firmware patch to repair this error message 

HP Recommended

For those unmotivated to find the link in the thread, here it is again.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bb152avrl4ldbvq/AAAwFzMKOCxgKKrIPDgiL8C2a?dl=0

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I keep getting this error......

Turn printer off and on and it immediately does the same thing.

HP Recommended

Are you getting the 59. error code associated with this thread and have you tried applying the patch if you are. If that is not the error you are getting, I suggest you start a new thread as your problem is likely to get lost here.

HP Recommended

What patch are you referring to? I am getting this error?

HP Recommended

Appreciate this info Rich9987.  Is there a public version that is accessible?  It requires a user name and pwd that i don't have.  I tried my HP support account here and that didn't work

HP Recommended

This worked perfectly and the instructions were simple yet detailed.  Thanks RepairTrooper!

HP Recommended

Good morning:

Clicked on the link and tried to read the instructions....pages 2-9 are blank (which are the ones that I need for the M452nw fix).  Please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.