cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
ThomasHess
2 2 0 1
Message 171 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended
ThomasHess
2 2 0 1
Message 172 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Kumar, what HP is doing is shameful. Firmware that blocks 3rd party toner vendors. Horrible

0 Kudos
seeksolution
4 4 0 0
Message 173 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ThomasHess, Do you know if there is a similar lawsuit in the USA?

0 Kudos
kkietzke
Level 1
3 3 0 3
Message 174 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's not a lawsuit, but I just got a response from the U. S. Department of Justice that they have received my antitrust complaint and have forwarded it to their legal staff for review. (That's all that they can confirm at this point, since investigations aren't public.) So, hopefully HP will be forced to fix this one way or another.

gemmililly
1 1 0 0
Message 175 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my HP color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw got a ... Pro MFP M281fdw. The display now shows a 'supply problem'..  Sobeys

0 Kudos
sdfghj
1 1 0 0
Message 176 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Download Trend Micro Maximum Security for Windows PC – In this article, you can see how you can download and install the Trend Micro Maximum Security for Windows PC, Laptop, and desktop for free.

0 Kudos
Funkyzebra
1 1 0 0
Message 177 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am running an iMac with Catalina.  I am getting supply problem even though I have all new cartridges.  Anything I can do?

0 Kudos
StoinisMO
1 1 0 0
Message 178 of 178
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you searching for the way to Best Buy Credit Card Activation process? The Best buy credit card is issued by the Citi bank. The users must activate their Best buy credit card as this credit card activation process offers more advantages to the users including providing reward points, make the payment transfer reliable and many other things. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation