Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5660

I need to re-activate my instant-ink account -- i was told I could do this at any time; unfortunately I cannot find the e-mails I had for this... and it is very frustating that I cannot find a phone # for phone support.   Of course, printer will not run on the instant-ink cartidges now... help! and thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

What country are you in?

If you use the link below and know the email that you used to subscribe to instant  ink originally, then you should still be able to login to your account and re-activate it from there.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/r

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended
Hi. I have recently discovered that my hp instant ink account has been suspended for trouble when attempting to bill my credit card on file. Now, I did recently have a new replacement debit card sent to me as my dog decided to chew up my card one day as I was not paying attention. The magnetic strip on the back had a indent of my dogs front k9 going right through it which it rendered the card useless so, my bank sent me a replacement card. The new card had all the same info except for the Exp Date and 3 digit security code so this is the reason why the billing could not go through. As I enter my instant ink account it ask me to click on update your card info and when I do I can only see two input windows where the debit card information would go with my first and last name and a cancel and save tab below. How do I get the debit card area fixed so i can unsuspend my account?
HP Recommended

Hi @richjhnb,

I reviewed the post. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Upbutton to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a terrific week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.