Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a new hp 9015e.  When i add an image to a document, it prints with the vertical or horizontal lines.  I read the other posts and have changed the paper type and installed new ink.   Someone please help or should I just return it!

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

By default printer prints in a normal mode for printing text, so when you insert an image there are lines on an image, go to printer setting in driver a set quality to high or best ( one step higher than normal) a see will that help.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I tried print quality at best and it still prints the lines.

HP Recommended

When you print any photo with best settings how's that printed. You might need to run clean printhead cycle.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I ran the clean printheads and used best quality; same results, lines.

HP Recommended

From the printers front panel print a quality page report, scan and post here.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Below is the quality page.  I ran the align cartridge, smear, and cleaned the the heads again.

Quality Page.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.