cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
alyamama
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Warranty

HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro M15w
Other

I am from the Sultanate of Oman. I bought a HP printer from the Amazon website and it was shipped by Aramex. When the product arrived and connected to the electricity there was an explosion and smoke. I don’t know what the problem is and I’m very sad because I bought it for my children to study and it cost me the purchase and shipment of a large amount. An HP agent in Muscat city asks for product warranty papers. I sent the Amazon and HP patch. I sent pictures of the purchase documentation from Amazon and a video of the product. No one helps me. I am a mother and a customer at HP and I need help

D105F1D4-110E-4929-A34F-DBA56885F2FE.png

1 REPLY 1
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
6,985 6,913 741 1,860
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If I had to guess you likely received a unit for the wrong power, likely one designed for 110 voltage not 240V. This will likely not be covered under warranty as this is a user error not a defective product. The sticker on the back with the serial number should also list the voltage. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation