Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Like others with different machines I am having problems with my double sided print.  test page of basic oblong box, dead center of the page on both sides do not align, they are only a fraction out and slightly angled to each other.  Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Eagle_man1 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to print double-sided.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Please refer to the below link to troubleshoot the issue.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04402029

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply Praveen 196, but you missed the point.

I know how to double side print, both manually and auto. The problem in alignment. Simple  box, both sides, dead center of  the page, but do not align. The are slightly angled.

This is a test prior to a more complex image with colour that I need to align.

Eagle_man

HP Recommended

@Eagle_man1

I understand your concerns.

Please let us know if you are experiencing this alignment issue while making a copy as well.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.