Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet 9205
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I set up the printer with the email, where you can send jobs to it from anywhere and print, by emailing xxxxx@hpeprint.com

Doesn't work. I checked the supported doc types and .jpg and .pdf are two of them that it does support. I tried this at work and didn't work, so I thought a proxy/firewall issue at work, so I tried this again from my personal computer connected to the same home network and didn't work there, either.

Really nothing to configure there. Just not sure why nothing makes it to the printer using that service....

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

To better understand any possible reason, olease clarify your exact printer model? is it an HP Officejet Pro 9025 or an HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer?

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I've always wondered what the difference was with the 'e' designation. Mine is the OfficeJet Pro 9025

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.