Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

It's really not right - HP has effectively STOLEN my printer.

HP Recommended

Hello Stefan, I have the same problem with my printer M254nw. With Wifi, firmware is not sent and get stocked in the line. I was able to send it through USB through "HP M253-254" printer but after receiving it with printer display FATAL ERROR 65 and restart again keeping the firmware of october 2020. What I can do?

HP Recommended

I'm so pissed!  I'm an engineer so I can figure out how to downgrade firmware and how to research finding it but what is the average user supposed to do when HP loads firmware that makes your printer useless?  VERY BAD FORM HP!!!

Get older firmware for various printers here:    https://www.ghost-white-toner.com/firmware-update-warning/

Good Luck!

*bleep*

HP Recommended

yes please....where can I find it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.