Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

@RaunakShalya & @ItsJustLance

I understand your concerns. 

In that case, I would suggets you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

I contacted hp customer service they said to update chipset driver and windows done that but still the same issue...

Plz solve this either by hiving new bios update or rolling back this one

HP Recommended

errorbiosHP.PNG

HP Recommended

My laptop 15-ec0044ur has the same problem. After updating the BIOS to version F. 08 Rev. A, the CPU is heated to 98 degrees Celsius under load and the laptop goes into hibernation mode. This problem was not present on the old BIOS version that was installed at the factory. It is not possible to reset the BIOS, because there is no image of the old BIOS version! Provide us with the factory version of the BIOS!

HP Recommended

RevolverIA_0-1597766392375.png

Same issue. Almost everyone's having it. Top 5 subjects on the forums are this exact issue. It's obvious that the BIOS update that was rolled out is buggy. We need a new update that fixes this issue. 

HP Recommended

While community Page is filled with the save problem, people are angry. Please do something, atleast them us your team is working on an update.

HP Recommended

@RevolverIA & @Ivel If you've attempted the BIOS recovery using the steps mentioned here and yet the issue persists, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@HammadMu We don't have any details of an update being worked on as such, hence I can't lead you into believing something as such, the only update I have related to this error, is that this could be a hardware malfunction caused due to overheating, if you've already attempted a BIOS recovery using the steps mentioned here and the issue persists, it's best you contact HP phone support team to get the device repaired:

Follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So you mean to say that everyone with F.08 BIOS facing the same problem immediately after the update are all having "HARDWARE ISSUE"  after BIOS update AND the update is fine and the rest is just "COINCIDENCE" LOL

It's all BS from HP side the bios version is broken admit it and fix it ASAP rather than giving excuse for the las 1.5 months 

HP Recommended

@Sagnik123456 As mentioned earlier, a BIOS recovery could be attempted using the link I've shared, if that doesn't work for you, contacting HP for a repair, is the only other option available as off now! I hope you understand.

Good luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.