Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Unknown

Hi there,

Wondered if anyone could help.  I joined HP Instant Ink over a year ago.  Apart from the first ink cartridges sent i have never recieved anymore.  Ok I thought as i dont print that often.  I do however visit the page to connect my printer and update.  Now I have ran out of ink.  The HP page still seems to think everything with my ink levels are fine.  I have not missed any payments and updated my change of address soon after I moved.  Any help or advice would be great,  Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the link below to login to your account and check if you have any shipments pending. Also check for any record of a welcome pack that should have been sent shortly after your enolled.

If there's no sign of a shipment and you are out of ink, please use the link below to contact instant ink support and request new cartridges (logout of the account to see the contact details).

Use the country flag option to select your country support.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/r

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the link below to login to your account and check if you have any shipments pending. Also check for any record of a welcome pack that should have been sent shortly after your enolled.

If there's no sign of a shipment and you are out of ink, please use the link below to contact instant ink support and request new cartridges (logout of the account to see the contact details).

Use the country flag option to select your country support.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/r

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Well I also joined a year ago, and joined the 300 pages a mnth level. I finaly recieves the new ink cartrages in june of this year and didn't need to put them in until last week. It all depends on how much you are printing. there is a lot of ink in these subscription packs. compaired to store bought cartrages.. I love the program.

DocZimmerman

HP Recommended

I too have not had to replace cartridges for some time. When I did today they are coming up as non-HP cartridges, but are the ones that were sent to me.

It then says as non-HP cartridges they are unable to assess the number of pages printed or levels of ink for my Instant Ink account

What do I do?

HP Recommended

Hey @Jackypat, I'd like to help. 

Please provide me with either your Instant Ink account or the email address associated to your account. Please do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
I’ve had this same exact issue as well. Interesting!
HP Recommended

For account specific help @m_concha, feel free to send me a private message with your account number or your email address and I'll do all I can to help. 

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Sorry unable to find Private Message link

HP Recommended

You should see the option here to send me a private message: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1608785

^ This is my profile page. 

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Got the same problem, no ink sent for months; therefore have no backup and lots of work to do.

Instant ink does not save money unless you are a constatn user.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.