Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 8025
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does HP actually devote resources to customer support? I am having an *extremely* frustrating experience.

I have opened a case (Case # [Personal Information Removed]) with a product still under warranty and had to cut the chat with an agent short due to work obligations. She followed up via e-mail and tried calling me at the number provided.

I was unable to answer the call because of work, so I received an e-mail about the attempted contact and was given the option of scheduling a better time to call. I never received any acknowledgement of that e-mail and was not called at a time I could talk. After two more unsuccessful attempts to call me (having disregarded my e-mail), they notified me that my case was considered closed.

Although they gave me an e-mail to call to re-open, this number appears to not work. It rings once and then nothing... no agent, neither am I even on hold. Just dead air. Now I can't even get in to chat with a customer agent anymore.

I'm beginning to wonder why anybody would ever purchase an HP product and if the warranty is worth anything at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Brian1817

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to us today. Your business means a lot to us. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Brian1817

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to us today. Your business means a lot to us. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

In fairness, I need to add that I tried calling the number provided to me again and was able to get through to a customer support agent this time who was very apologetic and accommodating. 

I am very satisfied with the service I got from this agent, but still wish it hadn't been so difficult to receive the high-quality support that I eventually did.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.