Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Add my printer to my ePC account/PrintWeb Services Info Sheet

HP Recommended

All good men come to the add of their commander

HP Recommended
I have an ip printer address in the 41 range, I am a student at university and that is the range of ip's they allocate . Have an hpm1212 nf mfp printer and the ip is not being recognised
Is there anything i could do to connect my priter with the ip 41 range
HP Recommended

Re: Add your printer to your ePC account/Print Web Services Info Sheet

HP Recommended

HI,

I did not complete the registration.  How do I enter the claim code, which I now have.  Where?

Thanks for your help.

Patrick

HP Recommended

Hi Patrick43. The printer code is used on the ePrint Center site you register for, either www.eprintcenter.com or www.hpconnected.com.

You will have to obtain a new printer code if this one is older than 24 hours as it will expire at that point.
If you do need a new code, you can reset the printers web services by going to the section "What if I lose my printer code before registering my printer?" and following those instructions.

Getting Started with ePrint
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2585903

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

hi

HP Recommended

Hi Aminlawyer,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I'm not sure what assistance you need with the ePrintCenter/HP Connected and web services information sheet.

I have included a link to a general information document on how to get your claim code which can be found on your web services information sheet. I have also included a general information document on how to customize your printer's ePrint email address once you have your claim code.

If the two documents don't have the information you are looking for please post back with some further information so I may better assist you:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What operating system are you using (Windows 7, Mac 10.8, or Windows 8, etc)?
  4. Have you installed the full feature software and drivers for your printer?

Thank you.

Getting the Printer Claim Code

Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint

Guide to finding your product number

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I have an 8500 Officejet pro and I don't seem to have "Web Services" anywhere on my touchscreen.

Where can I get an hpeprint email address?

HP Recommended

I've wasted an hour of my life on these worthless instructions.  I don't have a menu option for this "special code" and absent paying as much as I paid for my printer it doesn't appear there's any meaningful support to solve this issue.  Perhaps this is my last HP.  My model HP 7520.  Garbage

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.