Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have an Hp printer 6515 series.  It will not copy or print . I can print from the cell phone.  But cannot make a copy . When I try to print from the computer it print blank pages.  I have reset, up dated driver, uninstalled and re installed the printer, cleaned print head, align printer, changed the grayscale on printer's preference, installed new ink, ran the print and scan doctor test and it checked out okay. Still the printer will not copy anything and will only print out blank pages.  Thank you

HP Recommended
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Please Help I’m Having This Issue Now And I Have A Job In Color To Do 

HP Recommended

I can't believe you figured out how to get it to work!!!!!! THANK YOU!

HP Recommended

Tried all of your fixes. There is no Print in Grayscale: option under Document Options. Under Printer Properties there is no color or black and white option now.

HP Recommended

@KUMAR0307 This worked! I spent *HOURS* trying many other solutions I found online. I was about to give up for the day when I tried your solution and it worked. Thank you so much!

HP Recommended

This worked for me after spending hours trying to solve this issue.

HP Recommended

I had exact same issue . Finally worked doing this step. It was really frustrating .

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue.  All of a sudden I cannot print from my Laptop in color.  The HP Office Jet all in one  3830 prints in color when it does a test page within itself. I was also able to print in color from my phone.  From Photoshop, when I go to print, It shows an error in the color management section of the printer settings. Printer profile box is greyed out and it says Black and White.  It says remember to enable the printer's color management in the print settings dialog box.  When I click open print settings I can't find any place to do that.  I tried printing from Windows Paintbrush and also from Powerpoint and those programs only printed in Black & White also.   Any suggestions??? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.