Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Laserjet Advantage 3835
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My printer shows  Error Code OX83C0002A and Error Code OX83C0002B NOS_LOADER_APP and blinks in each case. I unplugged the printer and plugged it back in, I opened the door where the ink cartridges are located and closed it again. Nothing moves. What has happened? How can I remedy this situation?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Marilyn Kano 

[personal information removed]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Marilyn Kano ,

The Error code that you see indicates that the printer firmware is unable to boot. Did you see this error after updating the printer firmware?

Please let us know the your printer model so that we can possibly guide you on how to recover the unit.

Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

Basing on the Error Code, it could suggest that there is some problem with the Printhead, Printer Failure or Ink System

I am sharing you a simple troubleshooting instruction to read up on how to resolve the issue.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03081973

HP Recommended
Hello,

Just to add to what @Woo_San has mentioned, I sense the carriage is stuck on right side.

Kindly check if there is foreign material like paper piece etc in carriage that is stopping the carriage movement.

You may also try the steps mentioned in below url
https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-3830-all-in-one-printer-series/7172328...

If issue still persists, it's time to get the printer service done.
Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
HP Recommended

Hi Marilyn Kano ,

The Error code that you see indicates that the printer firmware is unable to boot. Did you see this error after updating the printer firmware?

Please let us know the your printer model so that we can possibly guide you on how to recover the unit.

Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy .
HP Recommended

Thank you so much Woon San!

My problem was resolved, thanks to your prompt assistance!!!

Regards,

Marilyn Kano

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.